Maintenance of your 4 wheel drive is about so much more than just a fixed price service. 4x4 vehicles are by nature subjected to an extreme range of expected and unexpected forces, conditions and environments. From towing a horse float or trailer, working on the farm, to traversing through water and mud, you need to make sure your 4 wheel drive is going to receive the correct attention to detail when it comes to servicing.
The 4X4 Obsession team have pretty much seen it all, and when it comes to ensuring your next trip of a life time is a dream come true rather than a nightmare. You have that peace of mind that when the job is done you will be prepared to the highest level.
Our team of 4 wheel drive mechanics can perform;
- 4x4 maintenance and repairs.
- Log Book Servicing for warranty compliance.
- Install and tune power upgrades on the In-house Dyno.
- Preparation for your massive trip of a lifetime with a pre-trip inspection and detailed report.
- Diagnosis and fault finding.
- Diesel fuel system cleaning and testing.
- Transmission repairs and overhauls.
The Team at 4X4 0bsession has extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to servicing and upgrading;
- Nissan Patrols, Navaras, X-Trails, Pathfinders
- Toyota Land Cruisers, Hiluxs
- Ford Rangers
- Mazda BT50
- all types of 4x4 utes and wagons.
To learn more about log book serving, performance upgrades or fault detection, feel welcome to contact us.